01.Sanding belt quick change device
The sanding belt is changed quickly for time saving and convenience.
02.Conveyor belt tracking control
The conveyor belt tracking is pneumatically controlled to effectively prevent out-of-track.
03.Insufficient pressure protection
In case insufficient working air pressure occurs, the machine brakes automatically for safety guard.
04.Panel cleaning brush roller
Built at outfeed end of the machine, this panel cleaning brush roller clean powder on the sanded panel.
05.Variable speed unit.
The conveyor belt speed is controlled by a variable speed unit. Feed speed can be varied as desired to suit all types of workpiece material, assuring superior sanding quality.
06.Feed controlled by frequency inverter (optional)
Used for adjusting the sanding belt speed. (use together with hollow shaft speed reducer)
07. Micro-computer control with digital readout
Outstanding standard features
● Rugged Construction
The main frame is fabricated of heavy duty-steel plate and ribbed to minimize vibration and deflection.
● Convenient Controls
All operating controllers are centralized in a convenient control panel. Large, clearly identified and color coded push buttons simplify set up and start-up.
● Load Meter
Maintains constant check during operation to indicate percentage of full load on motor. Conveniently mounted for immediate readout.
● Emergency Stop Button
Large mushroom push button on control panel provides immediate stop control of all operating systems.
● Main Motor Drive
Heavy-duty rugged support of sanding head drive motor. Horsepower of motor directly related to size and performance requirements of specific unit ordered.
● Heavy-Duty Rubber Covered Contact Drum
Carefully designed and balanced to insure precise, chatter-free sanding. Covered with proper durometer rubber for each application.
● Spring Loaded Hold-Down Rolls
Spring loaded hold-down rolls. Spring loaded pinch rolls are mounted at the infeed and outfeed of the machine to insure positive feeding.
● Hold-down plate
The hold-down plate is hard chrome treated for maximum wear resistance.
● Variable Feed Speed
Sanders have variable feed speed as standard equipment.
● Automatic elevation of conveyor table (Micro-computer controlled with digital readout)
It accurately display the position of the conveyor table.
● Iron Contact Roller (optional)
The iron contact roller is manufactured from special steel, heat treated for minimum wear and long service life. It is ideal for sizing and heavy sanding applications.
● Air pad (optional):
1. in conjunction with the use of a frequency invertor, the machine can perform lacquered panel sanding operations.
2. suited for sanding veneer laminated panel.
(1) drum only. (2) platen only. (3) drum and platen in tandem.
● Sanding head configuration
There are three types of sanding heads:
(1) contact drum for sizing and intermediated finishing.
(2) platen head for versatile sanding.
(3) combination contact drum / platen head. Sanders can be furnished with one head or multi-head configurations. The most popular are r, k,rk, rr, kk, rrk, rkk model, but for higher production
Applications the multi-head are suggested.
-- Specific head combination is available upon request.
POWERMAX MACHINERY CO.,
The powerful sanding performer maximizes your production rate.